Solitude mountain resort charitable donations
Although we would like to donate to all worthy causes, Solitude receives a high volume of inquiries and are unable to accommodate all requests. All organizations eligible for a Solitude Mountain Resort donation must adhere to the following criteria listed below. rich-text
Donation request criteria
- The organization must be classified as a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
- The organization must be based locally and operate for the benefit of Utah communities. Neighboring communities will be given first priority.
- Requests must be received a minimum of 60 days prior to the event date.
- All fields must be fully completed on the online form in order to be considered.
Please note that the resort's volume of requests is substantial and we are not able to donate to every cause.
Organizations we Support
We would love to assist everyone in need, but are unable to donate to the following:
- Individuals or Individual Families
- For-profit Organizations
- Political Parties
- Organizations located outside the state of Utah
When do donation requests need to be submitted
If your event is scheduled to take place sooner than 60 days out, we will try our best to get back to you in a timely manner. Please note, donation requests are looked at only once a month and may not be seen if sent within 60 days.
What is the standard donation
All donation requests will be reviewed within four weeks. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email regardless of whether or not the request is approved. rich-text