January is NSAA Safety Month
Solitude celebrates nsaa's National safety month
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
KNOW THE CODE
Please read all signs. Use common sense.
1. Always stay in control. You must be able to stop or avoid people or objects.
2. People ahead or downhill of you have the right-of-way. You must avoid them.
3. Stop only where you are visible from above and do not restrict traffic.
4. Look uphill and avoid others before starting downhill or entering a trail.
5. You must prevent runaway equipment.
6. Read and obey all signs, warnings, and hazard markings.
7. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
8. You must know how and be able to load, ride and unload lifts safely. If you need assistance, ask the lift attendant.
9. Do not use lifts or terrain when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
10. If you are involved in a collision or incident, share your contact information with each other and a ski area employee.
Know the code; it’s your responsibility. This is a partial list; be safety conscious.
As a condition and consideration for use of the ski area, the user expressly assumes all risks of injury or death related in any way to snowsports — including the negligence of Solitude Mountain Resort and its employees — while involved with snowsports. The user represents that they are able to load, ride, and unload lifts properly. The user will read all signs and mountain information including the trail map. The right to use the Resort area may be revoked without compensation for violation of this agreement.